This website is operated by WatchesOrigins.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website.
In the following terms of service and throughout the site, any use of the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “the site”, “the company”, “WatchesOrigins” – refers to “WatchesOrigins.com”.
By accessing or using any part or service of the site, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, and any other policy or terms available throughout The site.
These terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this following, then you may not access the website or use any of our services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new product or service that will be added to the site will be bound to these terms of service and conditions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT The Terms are subject to change by WatchesOrigins.com in its sole discretion at any time. When changes are made, WatchesOrigins.com will make a new copy of the Terms available at the Website.
Any refering to our “website”, “The site”, “Store” – refers both to our online store at WatchesOrigins.com AND to our instagram/facbook stores.
Section 1 – Online store
By creating an order with us or using any of our services, you agree that:
- You are above 18 years of age
- You possess a bank account/credit card/debit card or any other method of payment (that is accepted by us) under your legal name.
- You Represent yourself as the true, real person who used our service and the legal entity that engages business with us
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Section 2 – Ordering & cancellation
These rules apply to any use of service with us and by making a new order:
- Orders are processed within 1 hour of the original order creation time. Canceling an order will be charged a 10$ restocking fee.
- It is not possible to cancel an order after it has been shipped out of the warehouse. Shipping usually takes place up to 12 hours of the initial order time.
- There is no price guarantee after canceling an order, or at any other time or circumstances. The only way to lock a price for a certain product is to order it.
- We may cancel your order without notice for any reason. Obviously, we have no interest in doing so.
We will cancel an order only in unusual cases where we believe that the order was made against our terms of service.
In case we canceled your order we will inform you by email and if possible we will specify the reason for doing so.
- In case we canceled your order for any reason, we will refund you in full.
Section 3 – Payments
- We accept most common forms of electronic payment including but not limited to VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and Paypal. Any charges for payments by credit card will be added to the total order amount and notified to you before you place an order.
- Payment is taken from your payment method immediately when the order is made. Then, we take the time to verify your payment and only then the order is processed.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Any refund will be submitted back the payment method that was supplied by you, and not to any other payment method what so ever.
In case of any problem with refunding your original payment method, we may ask you for further proof of identity in order to refund you in any other way.
Section 4 – Returns & shipping
- Returns are accepted up to 14 days since the order was collected by you from the delivery carrier.
- Returns are possible only if the watch has not been worn, sized or opened. All returns must have the original, non-damaged, non-opened packaging containing all original documents (instruction manuals, warranty cards, hangtags, spare links, plastic protectors, etc).
- After returning a product our experts will observe and examine the item to see that it meets the criteria in item 2 of this section.
If after the examination we will come to the conclusion that the watch has been worn, used, or opened in any way, or doesn’t meet the required criteria for a refund, you will not be eligible for a refund, or might be eligible for a partial refund only.
- If you are not eligible for a refund for any reason, we will let you know.
In that case, we will ship the item back to you.
If the watch was found eligible for a refund you will receive a full refund, deducting delivery costs back and forth for the item.
If the item was found not eligible for a refund, and you wish to receive the item back, you will be required to pay delivery costs back to you.
- If we found that you are not eligible for a refund for any reason, we will ship the watch back to you with an additional 15$ fee.
- If the goods are faulty in some way, does not match your original order, or fail to meet the criteria as described in the product’s shopping page (and in accordance to section 7 of this document)
we will refund you in full + the shipping costs from you to us (up to 15$ and by presenting matching proof of costs).
Notice that we may request some evidence of the issue that suits your claims (mostly pictures).
- Please allow us up to 14 business days to process your refund after receiving your return.
Section 5 – Warranty & insurance
- All warranty issues, claims and queries are handled by watchesorigin.com.
- If an item was handled, fixed, opened or was taking cared of by 3rd party. all warranty might be void!
- In the case of faultiness in your product that you believe falls under your warranty, we will process the request for you. A process of using your warranty will look like this:
- You will contact us with an in-depth description of your issue.
We might ask for some evidence of your claims.
- If after first impression we determined that your claims falls under our warranty conditions, you might send the item to us.
In that case, we will pay the delivery costs of the item.
- Once your item has arrived at us, we will examine it.
If your request was found NOT to fall under warranty, we will contact you and give you an offer to fix the item in exchange for a fee.
Whatever your answer may be, after we finish handling with the item we will ship it back to you. In that case, you will be required to pay back and forth shipping costs.
- If we found that the item faultiness does fallunder warranty conditions, we will fix/replace your item for free and ship it back to you at our expense.
- You will contact us with an in-depth description of your issue.
- By opening, fixing, or messing with the watch internals mechanisms, ANY WARRANTY IS VOID.
- NOTICE: Warranty for all items and watches on watchesorigin.com covers ONLY the movement inside the watch.
Any other damage, faultiness or malfunction is NOT covered by our warranty.
Example for claims which are NOT covered by warranty:
– Water damage
– Crystal/glass break
– Any kind of physical damage what so ever
– Any kind of visual damage what so ever
– Battery issues
– Temperature damageExamples for damage that IS covered by warranty:
– Watch stopped working all of the sudden
– Any kind of movement damage, as long as it’s not from a physical force applied to the watch that impacted the movement inside
- The water resistance description is theoretical and refers to a water intrusion prevention depth that assumes both the watch and the water are motionless. That never happens in the real world. Such tests are carried out in laboratories under strict conditions. An arm moving under water increases the pressure on the watch as does the movement of the water.
- Shipping insurance is available for all items and can be selected at checkout per item and is non-refundable even if an item is returned.
- If shipping insurance is not selected at checkout, the customer assumes all financial responsibility for non-delivery by the shipping company and agrees to hold WatchesOrigins.com harmless for non-delivery and agrees not to initiate a chargeback or dispute against WatchesOrigins.com.
- If shipping insurance is selected, WatchesOrigins.com will agree to replace the non-delivered item in the event the shipping carrier does not deliver it within 60 days of shipment.
- Insurance will not be honored in the following cases:
- In the event the shipping carrier shows the item(s) as delivered
- If the address entered of the original order is incomplete or wrong
- International and domestic shipments which have watches stolen from the packaging during transit
- If in hindsight turns out that the order did not meet our terms of service
- If we were not notified within 30 days since the order was made
- Insurance gives you the right to receive a similar watch with no additional costs it the original package did not arrive at you and meets all the conditions in section 5.
Alternatively, if the product you are interested in is not available anymore, you will receive a credit of the product’s full price to use on our website. INSURANCE DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE A REFUND.
Section 6 – Modifications & prices
- Any product or service in our store is subject to price changes, as well as any other change/modification in the products price, description, presentation or aspect of the prodcut.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any product or Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- Price lock downs are not possible in general. Once adding a product to your cart, the price will be locked to 72 hours and after that there is no guarntee for that same price anymore.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Prices as shown in the store do not include: taxes, shipping or any other service and are represting soley the product’s price itself. unless suggested otherwise in the product’s page.
- Any product or service of WatchesOrigins.com that is offered through any third party website, store or business associate, is not subject to us and we are not obligated to provide fulfilment for any product or service which is listed on an external site.
Section 7 – Accuracy of content & information
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- In some cases we rely on third party content (like manufacturer’s information that is provided to us) and therefore you do not hold us unresposnsible for any error or mistake that may occur in our products or services.
- Due to a great variety of sobjective observation infulencers like: technology instruments (monitors, screens, computers etc), enviromental changes (light exposure) and personal perception (color blindness, vision) we do not commit that the visual presentaion of each product will match the product itself.
Section 8 – Account & personal information
- We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- You agree by that by using one of our services, us, or one of out business associates may engage you in some way in the future for marketing purposes.
You may at any point terminate any marketing engagment made with you by us or by one of our business associates.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation if we are required by law to do so.
Section 9 – Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall WatchesOrigins.com, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Section 10 – Use of properties
- As a condition of use, you agree not to use WatchesOrigins.com Properties for any purpose that is prohibited by the Terms or by applicable law. You shall not (and shall not permit any third-party) either to take any action or Make Available any Content on or through WatchesOrigins.com Properties that: infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity.
- Some of the content in our site may come from third party resources. In addition to item 1 of this section, you may not use any of in any form or way any of the content that is used in our site which is copyrighted by a third party. Bu using our site you agree to be bound to any third party copyrights regarding use of content.
Section 11 – Security, prohibited use & privacy
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- WatchesOrigins.com may record some data from your use of our services like, ip address, location etc, in order to insure your security and protect you, and us, from fraued.
Section 12 – Third party services
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Section 13 – General Terms
- we commit to replay to your every request, message or communication in every manner up to 24 hours after receiving your request.
That being said, on cases where time is in the essence (like canceling an order), we do take into consideration the exact time where your request has arrived to us.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation change of law, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- Risk of loss and damage of Goods is assumed by you from the moment the Goods are delivered.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. We will always notify you by posting on this Site if this happens.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the conditions of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Terms, together with our current prices and delivery details set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the Goods to you by us. Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these Terms or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.